Introductory Training in…
Counselling Skills and Theory
- Ready to embark on something new?
- Considering counselling and/or psychotherapy as a career?
- Looking for a shorter course to ease your return to study?
- Wanting to enhance your workplace skills and job satisfaction?
Then book a place on one of our Information Evenings
As part of helping you with your decision to embark on training with us, interested applicants find attending one of our free Information Evenings helpful. During the evening, we provide information about the shorter introductory courses available, together with the chance to spend time in one of the Institute’s buildings and to meet with academic staff.
Level 2 Award in Counselling Concepts (Qualification validated by Skills and Education Group Awards)
- Monday Evenings in Nottingham – 10 x 3 hour sessions
- Fast Track: Wednesday Daytimes in Nottingham – 5 x 7 hour sessions
SPTI Foundation Access Course (SPTI certificate)
- 12 day programme (over 4-6 months – Group A will be held on Wednesdays and Group B on Mondays).
These Information Evening are free of charge (£10 reservation fee is required to secure your place and is refundable on attendance). Due to the limited number of places available on the evening, bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of a completed booking form and a reservation fee. If you are interested in studying one of our higher level clinical courses, please refer to our website www.spti.net for further details.
For further information or queries about our Information Evenings, please contact:
The Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute
Thiskney House, 2 St James’s Terrace, Nottingham. NG1 6FW